Whether you are just starting out or are ready to compete for a national championship, you can find the tennis experience that is best for you. All available USTA Tournaments are on USTA.com.
Search for tournaments using filters to find events by gender, age, level, distance, and more. This article provides steps to help use the tournament search functionality.
How To Search for a USTA Tournament
- Go to playtennis.usta.com/tournaments.
- On the Tournaments tab, you can search by Keyword or USTA Section/District.
- Bookmark this page and check back often as new programs and events are added regularly.
- Search by Keyword.
- Use some or all of the available options to search: Player category, Location or keyword, Date period
- Search by USTA Section/District.
- Use some or all of the available options to search: Player category, Section, District, Date period
- Click SEARCH.
- Any applicable search results will display.
- Sort results by distance or date using the drop-down on the right.
- Filter results using the options on the left side of the screen.
- Results may be filtered by distance, level, gender, and more. All available tournaments that meet the selected criteria will display.
- The distance is automatically set to 100 miles, however, you can adjust this by making a selection from the drop-down.
- Click on a tournament for details.
- Once you've found the desired tournament, click on it to register. For more information on registering for a Tournament, please click here.
- If the tournament registration is listed as closed, you will not be able to register.
- If there are no results that match your search, the message shown below will display. Try to adjust your search filters to expand the criteria.
- Please note that new Tournaments are always being added. Check back frequently to find new tournament offerings!