As a player at a tournament you will need to view the draws to know when you are due on court and who is your opponent.
The tournament director will publish the draws to the website prior to the tournament. You will be able to view them from the tournament home page on the same page that you registered for the tournament. As the tournament progresses, the tournament desk team will update the scores live throughout the day.
- First head to the tournament homepage and select your tournament:
- Next select the Draws tab and the event you are playing in from the drop down.
- If it is a round robin draw, it will show in Group List view. Look for your name on the left Click 'View Matches' or the Plus + if on a mobile device to see the time and location of your scheduled matches.
Mobile Device View:
- Scroll down past player stats to Matches. Scheduled matches and locations will be listed.
- If is a Feed in type draw or Single Elimination it will show the rounds. For optimal viewing, especially on smaller screens. Click on the bars/circles on the top of the screen to view the round.
This view is on the computer view
Mobile device view
Q: Why am I seeing the message No Draws?
A: The tournament director has not published the draws at this time. Your tournament director should inform you when the draws will be published for viewing.
Q: How do I find my event and know what time I should be at the court?
A: You should be at the court prior to the start time of the event to avoid time penalties. Times are listed for matches scheduled when you click View Match next to the players name (on Desktop) or the + sign (on a mobile device).