Custom scorecards enable you to run your team event with any type of format that fits within the parameters of the USTA Regulations. If you are using a custom scorecard, you must pick one of the templates, and then can modify it from there.
Step 1: From Draw tab in Tournament Desk, click “Edit scorecard template” in blue.
Step 2: Collection names will be auto-filled. Delete whichever collections (example: girls doubles) you do not want to utilize by clicking the red Delete button to the right.
Step 3: Click “Add match collection” to add additional match collections.
- Enter match collection details and click Add Match Collection.
- Collection name - this name will appear as the title for this group of matches within the scorecard both in the backend and on the public view
- Number of matches - the total lines of singles for that particular collection. If the team is composed of 6 girls 14s players, put 6. This is NOT the number of total matches each player will play in the tournament, just the number of matches against each team.
- Match type - singles or doubles (if it is mixed doubles, put doubles)
- Score format-Select from the list of approved score formats
Note: Saved changes will only apply to matches in this draw which do not have any scores
Step 4: You can also reorder match collections by dragging and dropping using the six dots and can edit match collections by clicking the blue Edit button.
Step 5: Click Save Scorecard a the bottom of the screen
Your custom scorecard is now created and you are able to input scores by clicking the three dots in the match and choosing Enter Score. For assistance view Team Tournament Score Entry
Note: The “Reset Scores“ button on the scorecard you are able to delete all scores entered and leave the player's names populated.