You may come across duplicated contact records in your contact module. These can be merged into one record. If the duplicated contact records are administrators at your facility it's best to merge these records together to maintain their administrator roles. To merge a contact, please follow the steps below.
How to Merge Contacts
- Select the contacts module within your admin area.
- You can use the search fields to find the contact you wish to merge.
- Place a tick against the two records:
- Select the more options icon and you will have the option to 'Merge contacts':
- The following overlay will appear:
- Confirm that you would like to merge the contacts by ticking the box and select merge.
- If the contact records have different email addresses and contact details then you need to ensure that you select the correct one to save as this action is irreversible.