The contacts module within in Serve Tennis holds all the information on your members and players. You can manually upload your contacts or they will be added when they book onto a program, clinic, camp, court booking, or when they purchase a membership. The Contacts module can be found on the left side of the Serve Tennis admin area.
- Filter to find a contact, search by name, gender, email, tags, sort by WTN, etc.
- View a contacts information by clicking on their name. Player detail including email, phone number, date of birth, emergency contact, and their WTN.
- For information on WTN, see ITF World Tennis Number FAQs
- Selecting the tabs below Contact Info will display more information on the player.
- Key information includes contacts tags, consents, responsibilities, medical information and juniors/main contact details
- Court Booking includes upcoming, completed, and cancelled court booking history
- Programming upcoming, completed, and cancelled programming courses
- Membership includes all active and lapsed membership packages
From the Contact module, you will be able to:
- Email your contacts individually or in bulk, Emailing Contacts or Emailing Junior Contacts
- Use contact tags to search or filter, Contact Tags
- Download contacts into a CSV or PDF, Download Contacts
- Add/edit/delete contacts, Adding/editing/deleting a Contact
- Adding a main contact to a Junior's account, Adding a Main Contact to a Junior Contact
- Invite contacts to register, Sending Contacts Invitations to Register