The first step is to activate your court booking module. You do this by clicking on the court booking tab in the left hand side and apply now. Once you have done this, someone from the Customer Care team will turn on this feature as ready to use. You will then receive an email confirmation.
You are now ready to get started, the following is a checklist:
- If you would like to accept online payments for court bookings, you will need to connect to Stripe Express: Registering With Stripe for Programs, Membership, Court Booking and Social Play
- Next head to your Court Booking tab and click on Settings (top right)
- Create what courts are available to be booked. Click on courts to add which courts you have available at your venue.
- Select the days which your venue is open and closed through the calendar. Managing your Calendar - this might be federal holidays or days for court maintenance. This is also a good place to override all the rules if you needed to close the courts in the short notice.
- Next in Basic Settings you can determine your access to the court booking sheet setup your venues timings and the rules for booking the courts.
- Add responsibilities at your venue.
- Next create a court booking schedule this is where you can set different pricing for members, non-members, any one with a role at your venue, you can also set a pricing schedule for different memberships and block book times for court maintenance.
- Add your booking confirmation information. This will be sent to the person who has made the court booking. You can use this to inform them what they should bring or any details on access to the courts/clubhouse facilities.
- Once you have done this, your court booking sheet should now be ready to share. We recommend testing a few court bookings yourself before sharing with your members. You will need to make it live so others can view your court booking sheet online. To make your court booking sheet appear on your home page, you need to turn this on in the website settings. Click on the website tab, then court bookings and toggle the 'Show in navigation' page. Website settings